||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (June 2013)|
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (February 2010)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009)|
Kenneth Cobonpue (born December 16, 1968, Cebu, Philippines) is an industrial designer known for his signature designs in natural fibres and materials. Designs mainly focus on nature's forms using rattan, buri, bamboo, and abaca.
- Simply Material, 2007, (Viction:Workshop Limited) by Victor Cheung
- Design Now!, 2007 (Taschen GmbH) by Charlotte & Peter Fiell ISBN 978-3-8228-5267-5
- Fork, 2007 (Phaidon Press) by Tom Dixon
- 1000 New Designs and Where to Find Them, 2006 (Laurence King Publishing, Ltd.)by Jennifer Hudson ISBN 978-1-85669-466-7
- International Design Yearbook 2005 (Lawrence King Publishing House of London) curated by Marcel Wanders ISBN 978-1-85669-435-3
- International Design Yearbook 2004 (Lawrence King Publishing House of London) curated by Tom Dixon ISBN 978-1-85669-392-9
- International Design Yearbook 2002 (Lawrence King Publishing House of London) curated by Ross Lovegrove.
- New Bedroom Design, 2004 (Daab GmbH) by Marcel Wanders 2005
- Tropical Interiors, 2002, (Periplus Editions HK) by Elizabeth Reyes. Pages 93–97
- TIME magazine (July 2006) ISSN 0040-781X
- "Furniture designer Kenneth Cobonpue talks about his casino set for the cool con film". Retrieved 2009-05-21.
Travel+Leisure Magazine (October 2009)