Kenneth F. Warren
Dr. Kenneth F. Warren is an authority on politics, public administration, and administrative law within the United States. Warren is a professor of political science at Saint Louis University and the president of The Warren Poll. Warren has polled for various media, government, and political clients, including former House Minority Leader Richard Gephardt.
Warren served as a political analyst for local, national, and international media for over 20 years. He has appeared live on CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, BBC, CBC, Swedish television, and Fox News. The New York Times, St. Louis Post Dispatch, The Washington Post, USA Today, The Times, The Wall Street Journal, The New Republic, The National Journal, The Economist, and Time Magazine have used Warren's work as a political analyst. Frequently, Warren appears as a political analyst on National Public Radio (NPR).
Warren authored "In Defense of Public Opinion Polling", which became globally popular after its release in 2001, and "Administrative Law in the American Political System", published originally in 1982, with a fourth edition published in 2004.
Warren as President of The Warren Poll has been conducting surveys for political candidates, cities, school districts, non-profit organizations, states, the media, and private clients since 1980, and has specialized in community surveys since the late 1980s, conducting citizen surveys, as well as employee and business surveys, for many cities in the St. Louis area.
- Article | The American Prospect Archived 22 December 2010 at WebCite
- We Have Debated Ad Nauseam the Legitimacy of the Administrative State-But Why? Public Administration Review, Vol. 53, No. 3 (May - Jun., 1993), pp. 249-254
- International Encyclopedia of Public Policy and Administration: D-K Vol. 2 Book by Jay M. Shafritz; Westview Press, 1998 
- College of Public Service | Saint Louis University[dead link]
- Westview Press: In Defense of Public Opinion Polling by Kenneth F Warren Archived 22 December 2010 at WebCite
- In Defense of Public Opinion Polling ISBN 978-0-8133-4029-6, ISBN 978-0-8133-9793-1 Kenneth F Warren paperback, hardcover Archived 22 December 2010 at WebCite
- Westview Press Archived 22 December 2010 at WebCite
- Administrative Law in the Political System ISBN 978-0-8133-4116-3
- http://www.slu.edu/colleges/AS/cvwarren.doc[dead link]
|This biography of an American political scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|