Ken Strickfaden, short for Kenneth Strickfaden (1896–1984) was an electrician, film set designer, and electrical special effects creator. He created the science fiction apparatus in more than 100 motion picture films and television programs, from 1931’s Frankenstein to The Wizard of Oz and The Mask of Fu Manchu to television's The Munsters, and his final work, Young Frankenstein.
- Kenneth Strickfaden at the Internet Movie Database
- Missing Link Classic Horror Listing
- Book: Kenneth Strickfaden – Dr. Frankenstein's Electrician
- Monsters in Motion
- Memorabilia Heritage Auction Galleries
- Modern Mechanix scan of a Popular Mechanics article from 1949
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|