From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Tennessee House of Representatives
from the 32nd district
January 8, 2013
|Preceded by||Julia Hurley|
|Born||May 15, 1949|
|Alma mater||East Tennessee State University|
Calfee attended East Tennessee State University.
- 2012 Calfee challenged District 32 Representative Julia Hurley in the August 2, 2012 Republican Primary, winning with 4,611 votes (55.4%), and won the November 6, 2012 General election with 16,447 votes (69.5%) against Democratic nominee Jack McNew and Independent candidate Allen Cole.
- "Rep. Kent Calfee". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee General Assembly. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
- "Kent Calfee's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee August 2, 2012 Republican Primary". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 151. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee November 6, 2012 General Election". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 32. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
- Official page at the Tennessee General Assembly
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Kent Calfee at Ballotpedia
- Kent Calfee at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This Tennessee politician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|