Kent North was born in Kent, England and worked in the UK and the US gay pornographic industry for Alphamale Media and Hothouse Entertainment. He died on 4 July 2007 in London as a result of suicide by drug overdose, using crystal meth. He is survived by his life partner Lloyd North (a.k.a. Warren Lord). During his life he participated in many fund raising events in his role as Kent North, was an accomplished pianist and was recognised as one of the most popular people working in the industry at the time, gaining a huge fan base in the two years that he appeared in movies.
- Knuckle Sandwich (2007)
- Mister Fister (2007)
- Communion (2007)
- Hot House Backroom, Volume 1 (2007)
- Hot House Backroom, Volume 4 (2007)
- Private Lowlife (2006)
- Black 'N' Blue (2006)
- Slam Dunk (2006)
- Blue (2006)
- Out in the Open (2006)
- Pack Attack 1: Kent North (2006)
- At Your Service (2006)
- Justice (2006)
- Mischief (2005)
- The Hard Way (2005)
- The Missing (2005)
- Twisted (2005)
- JamPacked (2004) a.k.a. HandPacked III (in the US)
GayVN Awards 2007
- Best Solo Performance (won) - At Your Service (2006)
Grabby Awards 2007
- Best Bottom (nominated)
Grabby Awards 2008
- Wall of Fame (won posthumously)
- Provenzano, Jim. "The Bay Area Reporter Online | Porn star Kent North dies at 35". Ebar.com. Retrieved 2011-12-30.
- "Kent North Commits Suicide". QueerClick. Retrieved 2011-12-30.
- "Kent North aka Ben Grey ITN article". youtube. 2008-04-12. Retrieved 2012-04-26.
- Kent North - IMDb
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|