From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Keppel may refer to:
- Alice Keppel (1869–1947), Edward VII's last mistress, and great grandmother to Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
- Arnold van Keppel, 1st Earl of Albemarle (1670–1718), the right-hand man of William of Orange
- Augustus Keppel, 1st Viscount Keppel (1725–1786), a British admiral
- Colin Richard Keppel (1862–1947), Henry Keppel's son, also an admiral
- Edwin Keppel Bennett (1887–1958), British academic
- Keppel "Kep" Enderby, former Australian cabinet minister
- Francis Keppel, American educator
- Henry Keppel (1809–1904), a British admiral
- Judith Keppel, first million-pound winner on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- Robert D. Keppel, American detective and criminal profiler known for his work with Ted Bundy
- William Keppel, 4th Earl of Albemarle (1772–1849), a British aristocrat
- Hummelo en Keppel, a town in the Netherlands
- Various places in Singapore named after Henry Keppel, including
- the Keppel Bay Towers and the associated roads Keppel Bay Drive, Keppel Bay View and Keppel Bay Vista; Keppel Harbour, Keppel Hill and Keppel Road
- Keppel Island in the Falkland Islands
- Great Keppel Island in Australia
- Electoral district of Keppel in Queensland, Australia
- Keppel Union School District, a school district serving eastern Palmdale, California and its suburbs
- Keppel Corporation, a Singaporean company
- Wilson, Keppel and Betty, a British music hall act
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.