From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kera or KERA may refer to:
- Kera language, a language spoken in Southwest Chad and North Cameroon
- kera, a cloth belt which is used to tie the gho, the national dress for men in Bhutan
- Kera railway station in Espoo, Finland
- Kera (Bondokuy, Burkina Faso), a village in the Bondokuy department of Burkina Faso
- Kera (Yaba, Burkina Faso), a village in the Yaba department of Burkina Faso
- KERA (FM), a radio station (90.1 FM) licensed to Dallas, Texas, United States
- KERA-TV, a television station (virtual channel 13/RF channel 14) licensed to Dallas, Texas, United States
- Keratocan, a human protein found in the cornea
- Kentucky Education Reform Act
- Kira (Bhutan), the national dress for women in Bhutan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.