Kerala Forest Research Institute
The Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) is a research organisation based in Peechi, in Thrissur, India. The Institution was established in 1975 by the Government of Kerala as part of its Science and Technology Department, and in 2003 became part of the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE).
- Protected areas of Kerala
- Teak Museum
- Wildlife of Kerala
- List of Kerala State Government Organizations
- "Study points to 500 BC Kerala maritime activity". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 2008-01-09. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- "Science institutes join hands to develop Bharathapuzha basin". Chennai, India: The Hindu. 2007-10-03. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- "Forest research institute told to take steps to destroy snails". CNN IBN. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kerala Forest Research Institute.|