Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012)|
"50 years of powering enterprise"
|Headquarters||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India|
Number of locations
|Large and medium scale industries|
Promotes large and medium scale industries in KeralaNodal agency for foreign and domestic investments in Kerala
|Owner||Government of Kerala|
Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. is the industrial and investment promotion agency of the Government of Kerala (India), for the promotion and development of medium and large scale units in the State of Kerala. As the Nodal Agency for foreign and domestic investments in Kerala, KSIDC provides support for investors, besides processing various incentive schemes and facilitating interaction between the government and the industrial sector.
Established in 1961, KSIDC is led by a group of professionals from various fields including Engineering, Management, Finance and Law.
Areas of focus
KSIDC assists in identifying the infrastructure needs of the State, structuring projects to bridge the gaps and spearheading a balanced growth of the core competencies of the State.
The key areas of KSIDC's focus include:
- Identification of Investment Ideas
- Translating ideas into concrete proposals
- Feasibility Study, Project Evaluation
- Financial Structuring, Loan Syndication
- Assisting in Central and State Govt. Clearances
- Development and Administration of Growth Centers
- Industrial and Infrastructure development
As on 2007-08, KSIDC has promoted more than 650 projects in the State of Kerala with an investment outlay of Rs.5155 crores providing employment to approximately 72500 persons.
- "Functions, KSIDC, Thiruvananthapuram". Ksidc.org. Retrieved 2012-09-13.