From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Pachadi. (Discuss) Proposed since March 2013.|
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
|Place of origin||India|
|Region or state||Kerala|
|Main ingredients||Rice, cucumber or mango|
|Cookbook:Kerala Pachadi Kerala Pachadi|
Kerala Pachadi is a Kerala vegetable dish. It is a side dish for rice prepared using cucumber or mango. It is served at restaurants along with Vegetable Thali Rice. It is also included with Sadhya, especially with Kerala Onasadhya.
Kerala Mango Pachadi Recipe
- Peel and cut the mango into small pieces. Mix with salt and set aside.
- Grind coconut with water and 2 dry chilies thoroughly.
- Add the coconut-chili mixture to the mango and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadai; heat mustard and fry dry chili.
- Lastly pour into the mango coconut mixture.
- Best served with plain rice.
- "Kerala Mango Pachadi". Click2Cook. Retrieved 2009-02-26.
|This Indian cuisine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|