|Industry||Video game industry|
|Headquarters||Vancouver, BC, Canada|
|Products||Sword of the Stars
The company takes its name and logo from Cerberus, a large three-headed creature of Greek mythology (Κέρβερος, in Greek). The three heads of the hellhound represent the three disciplines of game development: art, programming, and design.
The company has released three games: a 4X game called Sword of the Stars (originally published by Lighthouse Interactive, its sequel "Sword of the Stars 2" currently published by Paradox Interactive) and an RPG titled Fort Zombie. They are currently working on a space trading ship simulation game called Northstar.
- Sword of the Stars (2006)
- Sword of the Stars: Born of Blood (2007)
- Sword of the Stars: A Murder of Crows (2008)
- Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard (2009)
- Fort Zombie (2009)
- Sword of the Stars II: The Lords of Winter (2011) 
- Sword of the Stars: The Pit (2013)
- NorthStar (TBA)