From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Keres may refer to:
- Keres (mythology), female death-spirits in Greek mythology
- Keres people, a subdivision of the Puebloan peoples in New Mexico
- Keresan languages, languages or dialects spoken by Keres peoples
- Paul Keres (1916–1975), Estonian chess grandmaster
- Harald Keres (1912–2010), Estonian physicist
- Keres (launcher), an Israeli transporter erector launcher for AGM-78 Standard ARM missiles
- Kereš, a river in Hungary and Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.