Frei playing for Cardiff City in October 2012
|Full name||Kerim Frei Koyunlu|
|Date of birth||19 November 1993|
|Place of birth||Feldkirch, Austria|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2012||→ Cardiff City (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 March 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Frei made his first team début on 7 July 2011 in Fulham's Europa League first qualifying round, second leg match against NSÍ Runavík of the Faroe Islands, where he came on as a substitute in the 72nd minute replacing Andrew Johnson. Following his debut, Huw Jennings gave his thoughts about Frei debut to Fulham.com:
|“||For Kerim the change to go into the First Team has come early. He’s 17 years of age and had always been an exciting prospect. The Club's involvement in the Europa League has really helped to show what he can offer at First Team level. He [Frei] doesn’t lack for confidence - he’s a confident boy in terms of his own ability. He’s not an arrogant person – he’s very humble in lots of respects but what you see with Kerim is someone who, when he comes onto the pitch, comes alive. He explodes when he gets opportunities to get on the ball and it’s great to see someone with his qualities being recognised and having a chance to participate.||”|
Frei then went on to make his first start for Fulham, playing on the right wing in the Europa League second qualifying round, first leg match against Crusaders in Belfast on 14 July 2011, receiving a yellow card in the 62nd minute.
He made his first start in English competition in a League Cup third round fixture away to Chelsea on 21 September 2011 and made his Premier League début on 10 December 2011, coming on a substitute for Mousa Dembélé in an away match against Swansea City. Fulham lost the match 2–0. Frei scored his first senior goal for Fulham in the Europa League 2–2 draw against Odense BK at Craven Cottage, side footing home from a Dembélé through ball.
On 16 March 2012, Frei signed a contract extension with Fulham, keeping him at the club until the summer of 2015. A week later, Frei started in Fulham's 0–1 loss at Old Trafford against Manchester United. He was replaced by Bryan Ruiz in the 67th minute.
On 26 October 2012, Frei joined Cardiff City on loan until 2 December. His first appearance was against Burnley, coming on in the 83rd minute for Craig Noone. On 22 November, Frei was recalled to Fulham after 3 appearances.
- As of 15 March 2015.
|England||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Europe||Total|
|2012–13||Cardiff City (loan)||Championship||3||0||0||0||–||–||3||0|
|Turkey||League||Türkiye Kupası||League Cup||Europe||Total|
- TÜRKİYE 1-1 DANİMARKA, Turkish Football Federation, accessed 17 November 2012.
- "Kerim’i İsviçre’ye kaptırmadık". Hürriyet (in Turkish). Retrieved 2013-12-11.
- "Through the Ranks". Fulham FC. 7 April 2010. Archived from the original on 15 January 2012. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "UEFA Europa League 2012 – NSÍ-Fulham". UEFA. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- "A Classic Ten". Fulham Official Website. 8 August 2011. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "UEFA Europa League 2012 – Crusaders-Fulham". UEFA. Retrieved 14 July 2011.
- "Swansea City 2 – 0 Fulham". Fulham FC. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "Fulham 2 – 2 Odense BK". Fulham FC. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "Frei Contract Extension". Fulham FC. 16 March 2012. Archived from the original on 8 May 2012. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "Manchester United – Fulham 1–0". BBC Football. 26 March 2012. Retrieved 26 March 2012.
- "Frei earns captain's praise". Sky Sports. 11 April 2012. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- "Fulham's Kerim Frei loaned to Cardiff City for a month". BBC Sport. 26 October 2012. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "Cardiff 4–0 Burnley". BBC Sport. Retrieved 27 October 2012.
- "Fulham recall winger from Cardiff City loan". Fulham Chronicle. 22 November 2012. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
- "Frei Departs". Fulham FC. 6 September 2013. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "Kerim Frei chooses Beşiktaş". Beşiktaş JK. 6 September 2013. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- Fulham starlet Kerim Frei opts to represent Turkish National Team Turkish-football.com
- Kerim Koyunlu at TFF.org
- Kerim Koyunlu – FIFA competition record
- Kerim Koyunlu – UEFA competition record
- Kerim Frei – UEFA competition record
- Kerim Koyunlu at National-Football-Teams.com
- ESPN FC profile