|Headquarters||San Jose, U.S.|
|Scott Schreiman, CEO|
|Products||Samepage.io, Kerio Connect, Kerio Control, Kerio Operator|
|Services||Email Client, IT Security, VoIP, Collaborative software|
Number of employees
||This article appears to contain a large number of buzzwords. (March 2015)|
Kerio Technologies, Inc. (or simply Kerio) is a global provider of IT infrastructure solutions. It distributes software that allows businesses to connect, communicate, and collaborate. Kerio sells its solutions through a network of more than 6,000 reseller partners. The company currently has more than 50,000 customers and millions of users of its technologies. Founded in 1997, Kerio is headquartered in San Jose, California, and has offices in New York, Brazil, Germany, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Australia, and Russia.
Kerio's core products are Kerio Control, a unified threat management and network intelligence solution, and Kerio Connect, an email collaboration and messaging server. Kerio Connect is an all-in-one messaging and collaboration server, combining email, calendaring and collaboration features with integrated anti-virus, anti-spam, built-in archiving, and automated backup. Kerio Control, a unified threat management solution, delivers protection for networks ranging from simple to complex. Multi-faceted security, including certified firewall, intrusion prevention, VPN services, anti-virus, and web filter, protects the network from a wide array of evolving threats.
Kerio has recently entered two new markets with the introduction of Kerio Operator and Samepage.io. Kerio Operator is an IP PBX system tailored for small and medium sized businesses. Samepage.io is a file sharing and collaboration platform software solution for small and medium businesses that makes sharing and collaborating on documents, text, multimedia content easy. Users can share common resources, facilitate collaborative discussion, and securely access their files from other locations and devices.
- Samepage.io, cloud-based file sharing and social collaboration platform
- Kerio Connect, formerly known as Kerio MailServer, a secure mail server for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Kerio Control, formerly known as Kerio WinRoute Firewall, a network firewall for Windows and Linux
- Kerio Operator, VoIP phone system
- Kerio Personal Firewall, a personal firewall - acquired by Sunbelt Software on December 21, 2005
- Kerio ServerFirewall, a server firewall - discontinued on September 30, 2005 
- Kerio WebSTAR, a Web server - discontinued on June 30, 2008 
- Kerio Workspace, a document collaboration and project management tool - will be EOL at the end of January 2014 ("replacement" by samepage.io)
Kerio Personal Firewall
On March 10, 2002 Kerio Personal Firewall v2.1.0 was released.
Kerio Personal Firewall v4 was released on November 11, 2003.
On December 1, 2005 Kerio announced that Kerio Personal Firewall (v4) was to be acquired by Sunbelt Software, the acquisition was completed December 21, 2005 and soon after the product was renamed to Sunbelt Personal Firewall.
Kerio no longer supports the Personal Firewall and has since released its WinRoute v6 product as Kerio WinRoute Firewall v6.
- Kerio Offices
- Kerio Media Factsheet
- ServerWatch: WinRoute Pro -- A proxy server with built-in router, firewall, and mail services as of September 14, 2000
- Kerio/Tiny name change
- Samepage.io – the next generation of Kerio Workspace
- On the Same Page, Between Sharing Files and Creating Social Content
- Goodbye Kerio ServerFirewall and Personal Firewall
- Discontinued Products
- Jones, Simon (26 May 2011). "Kerio Workspace review". PC Pro. Retrieved 7 August 2011.
- Kerio Workspace FAQ
- Kerio Personal Firewall FAQ
- All-New Kerio Personal Firewall 4
- Sunbelt Software to acquire Kerio Personal Firewall
- Sunbelt Software completes acquisition of Kerio Personal Firewall and Kerio ServerFirewall
- Sunbelt Personal Firewall