From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011)|
Kerobokan Prison is a prison located in Kerobokan, Badung Regency, on the Indonesian island of Bali. The prison opened in 1979 and contains about 1000 male and female prisoners of various nationalities.
- Schapelle Corby - 20 years; she is currently scheduled for release in 2017 after being granted clemency that took five years off her sentence, but could be released in 2015.
- Michael Blanc - Life sentence
- Bali Bombers - Amrozi bin Nurhasyim and Imam Samudra - executed by firing squad for their key roles in the 2002 nightclub bombings in Kuta, Bali
- Bali Nine - nine Australians apprehended at Denpasar Airport with heroin strapped to their bodies
- Lindsay Sandiford, British woman sentenced to death for drug trafficking
- "Prisoners held in Kerobokan Prison". Foreign Prisoners Support Service. 2005-07-22. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
|This Indonesia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|