From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011)|
Kerobokan Prison is a prison located in Kerobokan, Badung Regency, on the Indonesian island of Bali. The prison opened in 1979 and contains about 1000 male and female prisoners of various nationalities.
- Schapelle Corby - 20 years;. She was granted parole on 7 February 2014 and was released on 10 February 2014.
- Michael Blanc - Life sentence Granted parole and released in January 2014.
- Bali Bombers - Amrozi bin Nurhasyim and Imam Samudra - executed by firing squad for their key roles in the 2002 nightclub bombings in Kuta, Bali
- Bali Nine - nine Australians apprehended at Denpasar Airport with heroin strapped to their bodies
- Lindsay Sandiford, British woman sentenced to death for drug trafficking
- "Prisoners held in Kerobokan Prison". Foreign Prisoners Support Service. 2005-07-22. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "The Shockig Inside Story of Bali’s Most Notorious Jail". Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- "Lindsay June Sandiford Sentenced To Death By Indonesian Court After Smuggling $2.5 Million Worth Of Cocaine Into Bali". International Business Times (Etienne Uzac). 22 January 2013. Retrieved 23 January 2013.
|This Indonesia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|