|Administrative region:||West Greece|
|Population statistics (as of 2001)|
|Time zone:||EET/EEST (UTC+2/3)|
Kerpini (Greek: Κερπινή), is a small mountain village in the north of the municipality of Kalavryta in Achaea, Greece. In 2001 its population was 207. It is 5 km west of Kato Zachlorou and 5 km north of Kalavryta town.
Kerpini was the home of the Zaimis family which produced several revolutionary leaders and politicians:
- Andreas Zaimis (1791–1840), fighter in the Greek War of Independence
- Thrasyvoulos Zaimis (1822–1880), former Prime Minister of Greece
- Alexandros Zaimis (1855–1936), former Prime Minister of Greece, High Commissioner of Crete and President of Greece
- Theodoros Zaimis, physician
- De Facto Population of Greece Population and Housing Census of March 18th, 2001 (PDF 793 KB). National Statistical Service of Greece. 2003.