|Kerri 'Kaoz' Chandler|
|Origin||East Orange, New Jersey United States|
|Labels||Madhouse Records, MadTech Records|
|Associated acts||Jerome Sydenham|
Kerri's influences can be traced back to New Jersey growing up in a family of jazz musicians. His father was a DJ and provided Kerri with a background in the origins of soul, disco and the New York Underground Sound. Accompanying his father to gigs, Kerri began playing records at the Rally Racquet Club in East Orange, New Jersey at the age of thirteen.
He is the founder of the house music label Madhouse Records (not to be confused with Dave Kelly's reggae label of the same name) whose signings include Roy Ayers and Dennis Ferrer and more recently MadTech Records, whose roster includes No Artificial Colours, Citizen, Kashii, Waze & Odyssey and Waifs & Strays.
Since the signing of his first single "SuperLover/Get It Off" by Atlantic Records in 1991, Kerri began producing a body of work that has helped coin him one of the most respected house producers in the world.
- kerrichandler.com - Kerri Chandler's official website
- Kerri Chandler discography at Discogs.
- Madhouse Records Inc - Madhouse Records
- Attack Magazine Interview
- RBMA Radio On Demand - Emerald Steps - Kerri Chandler (Mad House, New Jersey, USA).
- Interview at keconnect.co.uk.
- Resident Advisor DJ profile