Kerry Cohen (born September 15, 1970 in Cleveland, Ohio) is an American author. She also writes as Kerry Cohen Hoffmann
Cohen grew up in suburban New Jersey. She received an MFA in creative writing from the University of Oregon and an MA in counseling psychology from Pacific University. A practicing psychotherapist and writing instructor, she lives with her husband and two sons in Portland, Oregon. She is the author of Loose Girl: A Memoir of Promiscuity, based on her own promiscuity during her teens. In 2006 she published Easy, a young adult novel.
- Loose Girl: A Memoir of Promiscuity (Hyperion, 2008)
- Easy (Simon & Schuster, 2006)
- 2006 ALA Quick Pick for Young Adults and 2006 Oregon Book Award finalist
- The Good Girl (Delacorte, 2008)
- It's Not You, It's Me (Delacorte, 2009)
- 2010 Oregon Book Award finalist
- Seeing Ezra (Seal Press, 2011)
- Dirty Little Secrets (Sourcebooks, 2011)
- ^ a b "Kerry Cohen On Her Publishing And Her Promiscuous Past". The Huffington Post. 2008-06-06. Retrieved 2008-08-20.
- ^ Cohen, Kerry (2008-06-19). "Confessions of a psychotherapist: ‘Some girls turn to drugs or alcohol. I chose promiscuity’". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 2008-08-20.
- ^ "Author Details for Kerry Cohen". Random House. Retrieved 2008-08-20.