||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)|
Kerry Getz (born June 10, 1975) is an American professional skateboarder.
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (July 2014)|
Getz was born in Lehighton, Pennsylvania, United States (US), and has been skateboarding since the age of nine.
Alongside Fred Gall, Tim O'Conner and Rob Pluhowski, Getz was one of the original team members of the Habitat brand that was originally conceived as an offshoot of the now-defunct Alien Workshop skateboard company. However, in the announcement of Habitat's move to the Tum Yeto distribution company, Getz's name does not appear in the team list.
Getz is known for his anger issues towards his skateboarding, earning him the nickname "Hockey Temper." A montage of his outbursts appears in the introduction to his Skate More video part for the DVS Shoes company.
Getz owns a skateboard shop in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, called Nocturnal Skateshop.
- DVS: Skate More
- Habitat: Mosaic
- Habitat: Inhabitants
- Alien Workshop: Photosynthesis
- Toy Machine: Jump off a Building
- Willy Staley (19 May 2014). "How Alien Workshop Died, Maybe". I Don't Know, Man. Yahoo!, Inc. Retrieved 14 June 2014.
- "Joe Castrucci "Portfolio" - Part 1" (VIDEO UPLOAD). Chris Mulhern on Vimeo. Vimeo. August 2013. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "Habitat Movin' to Tum Yeto" (VIDEO UPLOAD). RIDE Channel on YouTube. Google Inc. 8 July 2014. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "DVS Skate More - Kerry Getz" (VIDEO UPLOAD). illegalskate567 on YouTube. Google Inc. 27 December 2009. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "KERRY GETZ SKATER PROFILE". SPoT Skate Shop. Skatepark of Tampa. 25 January 2012. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- CourierPostOnline.com (23 August 2001). "X Games award surprises Getz". Courier Post. Archived from the original on 5 November 2012. Retrieved 9 September 2012.