|Born||Kerry Danielle Ingram
26 May 1999
Slough, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
|Years active||2009 – present|
|Known for||Matilda the Musical|
Before being cast in Matilda, Ingram first appeared in Oliver! as Workhouse child in the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane. In August 2010, Ingram was one for three girls announced for the lead role of Matilda Wormwood in the RSC's Matilda, a Musical; which was due to be performed in Stratford-upon-Avon's Courtyard Theatre. From November 2010 to January 2011 Ingram appeared in Matilda sharing her role with: Adrianna Bertola and Josie Griffiths. When Matilda transferred to the West End, four girls were announced for the title role: Cleo Demetriou, Ingram, Sophia Kiely and Eleanor Worthington Cox. In April 2012, Ingram won a Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actress in a Musical along with: Demetriou, Kiely and Worthington Cox. However, earlier that month Ingram had departed the show along with Sophia Kiely and was replaced by: Jade Marner and Isobelle Molloy. After completing Matilda, Ingram filmed a small part in Tom Hooper's Les Misérables in the song "Turning". Although, her part was cut from the final edit. In June 2012, she was cast as Shireen Baratheon, King Stannis's daughter, in the third season of the HBO fantasy TV series Game of Thrones.
She also appeared in July 2013 in the Doctor Who Prom, singing The Rings of Akhaten with tenor Allan Clayton and collaborated with Spirit Young Performers Company in 2014 to produce an original song, 'Shine'.
Ingram lives in Warfield with her parents, Derek and Sally, her younger sister, Rachel Ann (born 2002), and her foster sister. She went to St Josephs Catholic Primary school in Bracknell, Berkshire, for her primary education. She attended Charters School in Sunningdale from 2010 to 2011 and has since attended Redroofs Theatre School in Maidenhead.In 2013 she joined Hurst Lodge school in Ascot, Berkshire. She suffers from brittle bone disease. Having regularly fractured her bones, she requires periodic infusions to reinforce them.
|2009||Robin Hood||Village child||Uncredited|
|2010||Burke and Hare||Street child||Uncredited|
|2012||Les Misérables||Turning Girl 8||Cut from final edit |
|2013||Game of Thrones||Shireen Baratheon||Episodes: Kissed by Fire, Mhysa & The Lion and the Rose|
|Doctor Who||Episode: The Rings of Akhaten|
|2010||Oliver!||Workhouse child||Theatre Royal, Drury Lane|
|Matilda the Musical||Matilda Wormwood||Courtyard Theatre
November 2010 – 29 January 2011
November 2011 – 12 April 2012
- "Twitter Post". 26 May 2012. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "Index Search Results". Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- Rustin, Susanna (7 April 2012). "Matilda the musical: Daughters on stage". The Guardian. Retrieved 1 June 2012.
- Fort, Hugh (19 April 2012). "Matilda star Kerry Ingram thrilled by Olivier Award". Getreading.co.uk. Retrieved 1 June 2012.
- Mark Shenton (28 March 2012). "Hayley Flaherty and Steve Furt Will Join Cast of West End's Matilda the Musical; New Matildas Also". PlayBill.com. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- Jennie Slevin (11 January 2013). "Bracknell schoolgirls' roles in Les Miserables blockbuster". GetSurrey.co.uk. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- Burns, Justin (30 February 2013). "Redroofs pupil to star in smash-hit TV series Game of Thrones". Maidenhead Advertiser. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- Jeffery, Morgan (1 June 2012). "'Game of Thrones' casts 'Matilda' Kerry Ingram as Shireen Baratheon". Digital Spy. Retrieved 1 June 2012.
- Fort, Hugh. "Help Matilda star Kerry Ingram win award". Get Surrey. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Schoolgirl nominated for prestigious Olivier Award". maidenhead-advertiser.co.uk. Maidenhead Advertiser. 19 March 2012. Retrieved 6 September 2012.
- "Kerry Ingram". The Casting Website. Retrieved 23 November 2012.
- name="Advertiser 30 January 2013"
- Kerry Ingram at The Casting Website
- Kerry Ingram at the Internet Movie Database
- Kerry Ingram on Twitter