Kerry Marx is an American guitarist and studio musician, best known for his work with the Grand Ole Opry where he has been staff guitarist since 2000, playing with 10 to 15 different artists per week. He has played with many notable musicians including Johnny Cash and Taylor Swift. He was guitarist for the album Many Moods of Moses which received a Grammy nomination and also for the 2 time multi-platinum self-titled album by musical group Blackhawk. He was also a member of The Johnny Cash Show band The Great Eighties Eight.
- 2002, American IV: The Man Comes Around, Johnny Cash, acoustic guitar
- 1997, Many Moods of Moses, Beenie Man, guitarist
- 1997, Butterfly Kisses, Jeff Carson, guitarist
- "Country singer graciously shares his memorable night at the Opry". The Augusta Chronicle. 9 May 2006. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- Hollabaugh, Lorie (3 December 2013). "Artist Updates". Music Row. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- Waddell, Ray (17 June 2000). "Strong Support System: Opry Band, Singers and Dancers Think and Play on Their Feet". Billboard (Google book search). Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- Washburn, Jim (10 August 1992). "Pop Music Review: Johnny Cashes In on the Past at the Coach House". L.A. Times. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- Smith, John L. (1999). Another song to sing: the recorded repertoire of Johnny Cash. Scarecrow Press.
|This music-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|