From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kesari may refer to:
- Kesari (Ramayana), father of Hanuman (a hero of Ramayana)
- Kesari Balakrishna Pillai (1889–1960), Indian writer, critic in Malayalam who wrote under the pseudonym Kesari, and the name of a Malayalam-language newspaper he started
- K. N. Kesari (1875–1953), Indian physician, social reformer, philanthropist, author, magazine editor and music patron
- Narayan Singh Kesari (born 1936), Indian politician of the Bharatiya Janata Party
- Vengayil Kunhiraman Nayanar (1861–1914), Indian writer; Malayalam writer who also used Kesari as a pseudonym
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.