March 10, 1946 |
Thalapula Palli, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Occupation||Novelist and Doctor|
|Genres||novelist and Doctor|
Kesava Reddy (Telugu: పి కేశవ రెడ్డి ), is a renowned Telugu novelist. Hailing from Andhra Pradesh state in India. In his writings he addresses many of the important social problems in India like poverty, prejudices, and superstitions, and encourages people to be socially responsible. He successfully bridges the idealistic and the popular styles of literature.
Early life and background
Did his early education in S.V University, Tirupathi. Obtained MBBS degree from pandichheri medical college. Did his pg diploma in dermatology in CMC medical college, vellore. Worked as Medical officer in victoria hospital,dichpally, nizamabad. Now retired and settled in Nizamabad town.
- Mugavani Pillana Grovi - 1996
- Chivari gudise -1996
- Athadu Adavini Jayinchadu - 1980
- Incredible godess or Kshudra devatha - 1979
- Swasanam dunneru - 1979
- City Beautiful - 1982
- Ramudunaadu- Raajjaymundaadi - 1982
- Muneamma - 2008
- Banisalu - Bhagavanuvacha - 2 long stories published in one volume - 1975
- Moogavani Pillanagrovi: Ballad of Ontillu - 2013
- Datta, Amaresh (1987). Encyclopaedia of Indian Literature: K to Navalram. Sahitya Akademi. p. 2738.