Kettering Health Network
Kettering Health Network (KHN), formerly Kettering Medical Center Network (KMCN), is a network of seven Dayton and Cincinnati area hospitals based in Dayton, Ohio. The network was formed following the merger of Kettering Medical Center and Grandview Medical Center in 1999. Kettering Health Network employs over 10,000 employees.
Kettering Health Network is made up of seven hospitals in the Southwest Ohio region. They include:
|Fort Hamilton Hospital||Hamilton, Ohio|
|Grandview Medical Center||Dayton, Ohio|
|Greene Memorial Hospital||Xenia, Ohio|
|Indu and Raj Soin Medical Center||Beavercreek, Ohio|
|Kettering Medical Center||Kettering, Ohio|
|Southview Medical Center||Centerville, Ohio|
|Sycamore Medical Center||Miamisburg, Ohio|
- Sutherly, Ben (May 6, 2010). "Perez has led KHN from dim point to bright future". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved March 24, 2013.
- Englehart, Laura (February 17, 2012). "Kettering Health Network buys Dayco". Dayton Business Journal. Retrieved November 12, 2013.
- "Hospital Locations". Kettering Health Network. Retrieved March 24, 2013.
- "Thomson Reuters Top Rating 2009-2011". Retrieved 2011-07-19.
- "OPE Award". 2010-04-30. Retrieved 2010-05-02.