Kettle Moraine High School
|Kettle Moraine High School|
|Principal||Jeff Walters (2011-Present)|
|Location||Wales, Wisconsin, USA|
|District||Kettle Moraine School District|
|Colors||Navy Blue and Lightning Gold|
Kettle Moraine High School (KMHS) is a secondary school located in Wales, Wisconsin. It serves students from Delafield, Dousman, Eagle, Genesee, North Prairie, Ottawa, Sullivan, Summit, and Wales. It is accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), an accreditation division of AdvancED. Kettle Moraine was named a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in 2002 by the U.S. Department of Education.  In 2009 Newsweek magazine ranked KMHS among the top 6% of public high schools in America.
Other clubs include: Academic Decathlon, Aikido Club, Best Buddies, Caretakers for the Environment, Chess Club, Chamber Singers, Chinese Club, Drama Club, FRC Robotics team, French Club, Gay/Straight Alliance, German Club, Global Action, Intramural Sports, Interact, Laser Jazz, Marching Band, Math team, Meditation Club, Mock Trial team, Model UN, Ping Pong Club, Spanish Club, SMART Team, and The Voice (the school newspaper).
- Institution Summary, AdvancED, Retrieved 2012-07-08
- "About KMHS". Kettle Moraine School District.
- "Greendale High School- Panther Spotlight". Greendale School District.
- "Kettle Moraine High School Profile, Fall 2007". Kettle Moraine School District.
- "Kettle Moraine High School Hall of Fame 2004 Inductees". Kettle Moraine School District.[dead link]