Ketugram I (community development block)
|Community development block|
|• Total||73.31 sq mi (189.86 km2)|
|• Density||1,990/sq mi (769/km2)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5.30)|
|Literacy Rate||59.88 per cent|
Ketugram I (community development block) (Bengali: কেতুগ্রাম I সমষ্টি উন্নয়ন ব্লক) is an administrative division in Katwa subdivision of Bardhaman district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Ketugram police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is at Kandra.
Rajoor, a constituent gram panchayat of Ketugram I block, is located at.
As per 2001 census, Ketugram I block had a total population of 146,013, out of which 74,513 were males and 71,500 were females. Ketugram I block registered a population growth of 16.38 per cent during the 1991-2001 decade. Decadal growth for Bardhaman district was 14.36 per cent.Decadal growth in West Bengal was 17.84 per cent.
As per 2001 census, Ketugram I block had a total literacy of 59.88 per cent for the 6+ age group. While male literacy was 67.78 per cent female literacy was 51.63 per cent. Bardhaman district had a total literacy of 70.18 per cent, male literacy being 78.63 per cent and female literacy being 60.95 per cent.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Burdwan district. West Bengal Government. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- "Provisional population totals, West Bengal, Table 4, Barddhaman District". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- "No. 229 (Sanction)-PN/P/II/1G-5/2005(Pt.II) dated 02.02.09". Allotment No. 5 for five districts – Cooch Behar, Burdwan, Uttar Dinajpur, Hooghly and Bankura. Government of West Bengal - Department of Panchayats & Rural Development. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal. Table 4". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- "TRU for all Districts (SC & ST and Total)". Census 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2008-09-23.
- "Provisional population totals, West Bengal, Table 5, Bardhaman District". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-09-23.