Kevin D. Williamson
|Kevin D. Williamson|
September 18, 1972 |
Kevin D. Williamson is the roving correspondent for the National Review magazine and writes the "Exchequer" blog at National Review Online. He is also the theater critic for The New Criterion. He was previously deputy managing editor at National Review.
He is the author of the 2013 book The End is Near And It's Going To Be Awesome (HarperCollins/Broadside Books), The Dependency Agenda (Encounter Books), and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Socialism (Regnery), and contributed chapters to The New Leviathan: The State Vs. the Individual in the 21st Century and Future Tense: The Lessons of Culture in an Age of Upheaval.
Williamson previously worked at the Mumbai-based Indian Express Group, the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, Journal Register Newspapers, and the Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University, where he directed the journalism and communication programs, and as an adjunct professor at The King's College.
In 2012, libertarian philosopher David Gordon gave a critical examination of Williamson's 2011 The Politically Incorrect Guide to Socialism. In his view, Williamson made considerable mistakes in his interpretations of various economists, including Ludwig von Mises, and made factual errors in matters of history.
- Williamson, Kevin D. "Exchequer". National Review Online. National Review. Retrieved April 17, 2011.
- "Kirkus Reviews". Kirkus Reviews. Retrieved April 26, 2013.
- "Small-Government Schmoozing: Scenes from a libertarian journalism conference.". The Nation. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "Philly's Bulletin Newspaper Is Resurrected". The New York Sun. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "Williamson's Howlers". Mises Institute. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|