This article is about Kevin Danaher the anti-globalization activist. For the Irish folklorist of the same name, see Kevin Danaher
Kevin Danaher is an author and anti-globalization activist. With his wife Medea Benjamin and activist Kirsten Irgens-Moller, he co-founded Global Exchange, a social justice and anti-globalization non-governmental organization based in San Francisco, California. He is the founder and executive co-producer of the Green Festivals and he is executive Director of the Global Citizen Center. He received his Ph.D. in sociology from the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Building the Green Economy: Success Stories from the Grassroots. With Shannon Biggs and Jason Dove Mark. (September 2007) PoliPoint Press. ISBN 978-0-9778253-6-3
- Insurrection: The Citizen Challenge to Corporate Power. With Jason Dove Mark, foreword by Arianna Huffington. (2003) Routledge. ISBN 0-415-94677-8
- 10 reasons to abolish the IMF & World Bank. Forward by Anuradha Mittal. (2001) Seven Stories. ISBN 1-58322-464-5
- Globalize This! The Battle Against the World Trade Organization and Corporate Rule with Roger Burbach. (2000) Common Courage Press. ISBN 1-56751-196-1
- Corporations Are Gonna Get Your Mama: Globalization and the Downsizing of the American Dream. (1997) Common Courage Press. ISBN 1-56751-112-0
- Fifty Years is Enough: The Case Against the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. (1994) South End Press. ISBN 0-89608-495-7