Kevin Feige (born 1973) is a film producer and President of Production at Marvel Studios. His films have a combined worldwide box office gross of $8.3 billion
Early life 
Feige grew up in Westfield, New Jersey. While attending the University of Southern California, he became an intern for producer Lauren Shuler Donner and then became her assistant after graduation.
Film producer 
On the first X-Men film, Shuler Donner made Feige an associate producer, due to his encyclopedic knowledge of the Marvel Universe. He has been involved in all of Marvel Studios' theatrical productions since then. Feige was named President of Marvel Studios in 2007. In November 2012, it was announced that Feige will receive the Motion Picture Showman of the Year award at the ICG Publicists Guild Awards on February 22, 2013. The Awards committee chairman, Henri Bollinger, said "Kevin Feige's understanding and appreciation of publicity and promotion in the role of a movie's success has led to a string of blockbuster feature films adapted from the pages of Marvel comic books during the past 10 years."
Producer filmography 
- ^ Marvel-Filmchef Feige über "Avengers": "Comics sind große Literatur" in Der Spiegel, May 1st, 2012 (German)
- ^ "Marvel Entertainment Names David Maisel as Chairman, Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige as President...". Business Wire. AllBusiness.com, Inc. March 13, 2007. Retrieved July 1, 2008.
- ^ a b c "Marvel With a Fan at the Helm Steers Its Heroes to the Screen". The New York Times. July 25, 2011. Retrieved September 3, 2010.
- ^ Barnes, Brooks (25 April 2012). "At Disney, It’s Tough to Find a Chief". The New York Times. Retrieved 29 December 2012.
- ^ "Marvel Studios' Producer Kevin Feige to Receive Publicists' Motion Picture Showman Award at 50th Annual Luncheon". Yahoo! Inc. November 17, 2012. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
External links