Kevin Haslam (American football)
|Date of birth:||November 8, 1986|
|Place of birth:||Mahwah, New Jersey|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||310 lb (141 kg)|
Career NFL statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
Kevin Haslam (born November 8, 1986) is an American football offensive tackle who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He played college football at Rutgers.
Haslam was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Jacksonville Jaguars after the 2010 NFL Draft. Haslam and two other undrafted free agents made the Jaguars' opening day roster. He played in five games for the Jaguars before being put on injured reserve. He was released on March 13, 2012.
Haslam was signed by the Oakland Raiders on May 13, 2012, but was released on August 31, 2012 in the final wave of roster cuts.
San Diego Chargers
Haslam was signed by the San Diego Chargers on September 4, 2012, as the final member of the practice squad. He was promoted to the active squad in week 12 and played in five games for the Chargers, starting three at left tackle. He was released on May 21, 2013 to make room on the roster for Max Starks.
New England Patriots
- Rutgers WR Brown signs with Giants, Knights' Corcoran, Haslam also ink deals, MyCentralJersey, Staff and wire reports, 26 April 2010, retrieved 2010-10-04
- Sam Hellman (30 April 2009), Davis, Haslam ‘bookends’ for developing offense, Daily Targum, retrieved 2010-10-04
- Patriots Claim T Kevin Haslam Off Waivers From San Diego; Release Rookie Free Agent OL R.J. Mattes
- "Patriots place OL Tyronne Green on IR; Release OL Kevin Haslam and WR Michael Jenkins". Patriots.com. August 15, 2013. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- Rogers, Justin (August 18, 2013). "Detroit Lions add offensive tackle Kevin Haslam, release Austin Holtz". mlive.com. Retrieved August 19, 2013.
- Yuille, Sean (August 31, 2013). "Lions roster cuts: Kevin Haslam released". SB Nation. Retrieved November 10, 2013.