|Member of the California State Assembly
from the 66th district
December 4, 2006 – November 30, 2012
|Preceded by||Ray Haynes|
|Succeeded by||Al Muratsuchi|
November 24, 1964 |
|Residence||Lake Elsinore, California|
|Alma mater||Riverside Community College|
|Occupation||President, Maxson Investments|
|Website||Official Assembly Website|
Kevin Jeffries (born November 24, 1964) is an American politician from the State of California. He was a member of the California State Assembly representing the California's 66th Assembly district. Jeffries is a member of the Republican Party.
Prior to his election, Jeffries served seven years as Chairman of the Republican Party of Riverside County, California and served as a delegate to the California Republican Party and its Executive Committee, Platform Committee and County Chairmen’s Association.
- Assembly Member Kevin Jeffries of California
- Archibald, Ashley (February 4, 2010). "Betting pools a safer bet for Super Bowl this year". The Union Democrat. Retrieved 30 July 2010.
- Hunneman, John (August 26, 2007). "Freshman assemblyman Kevin Jeffries adjusts to life in Sacramento". North County Times. Retrieved 30 July 2010.
- Haberman, Doug (7 June 2006). "Ex-chairman is GOP choice 66TH ASSEMBLY: Kevin Jeffries led in campaign spending and Tuesday led three others in votes.". Press-Enterprise.
- Burgin, Aaron (October 17, 2008). "Other 'mother road' Highway 395 gets recognition in Lake Elsinore". The Press-Enterprise. Retrieved 30 July 2010.