Kevin Kerr (footballer born 1989)
|Full name||Kevin Kerr|
|Date of birth||12 January 1989|
|Place of birth||Münster, West Germany|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Current club||Pittsburgh Riverhounds|
|2008–2011||Arminia Bielefeld II||42||(8)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 August 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Having played for the amateur club VfL Theesen in Bielefeld, he switched to the Arminia Bielefeld youth team in summer 2003. On 7 January 2009, he signed a professional contract with Arminia Bielefeld until 2011. He also still played for the second team.
On 20 March 2010, Kerr made his debut in the 2. Fußball-Bundesliga during the Ostwestfalen derby. He signed for AGOVV Apeldoorn of Netherlands' Eerste Divisie in January 2012 after his contract in Bielefeld had expired the previous summer.
After AGOVV Apeldoorn declared bankruptcy and all its players became free agents, Kerr returned to Germany and played 19 matches and scored 4 goals for SC Wiedenbrück of the Fußball-Regionalliga West.
On 2 April 2013, after leaving SC Wiedenbrück, Kerr signed with the Pittsburgh Riverhounds of the USL Pro, the third tier of the United States soccer league system. He made his Riverhounds debut on April 13, 2013 in a 1-2 defeat to the Harrisburg City Islanders, the first match ever held at Highmark Stadium. On the next matchday, Kerr scored his first goal for the Riverhounds in a 1-2 defeat to the Dayton Dutch Lions.
- "Rübes legitimer Nachfolger" (in German). nw-news.de. 13 July 2009. Retrieved 14 April 2011.
- "Kevin Kerr Performance Data". Transfermarkt. Retrieved 3 April 2013.
- Esposito, Chris. "PLAYER NEWS AND NOTES: MIDFIELD MAESTROS!". Steel Army. Retrieved 3 April 2013.
- "Harrisburg City Islanders at Pittsburgh Riverhounds 2:1". USL Pro. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "Pittsburgh Riverhounds at Dayton Dutch Lions 1:2". USL Pro. Retrieved 25 April 2013.