Kevin Maguire (journalist)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011)|
|Occupation||Associate editor, Journalist|
Kevin Maguire (born 1961, South Shields) is a British political journalist, currently Associate Editor at the Daily Mirror newspaper. Earlier in his career Maguire was Chief Reporter for The Guardian.
In April 2009 Maguire became drawn into the Damian McBride affair, when it was reported he had attended a meeting with McBride and Ray Collins to discuss the Labour Party's online political attack strategy.
Since mid-2011, he co-hosted a Sunday morning politics show with the Daily Mail's Andrew Pierce on talk radio station LBC 97.3 having previously been a regular stand-in presenter of other shows across the station. He gave up the show in March 2012 in order to concentrate on his job at the Daily Mirror.
- The Media 100 2007 - 96. Kevin Maguire The Guardian, 9 July 2007
- Labour's chief 'met e-mail pair' BBC News, 19 April 2009
- The Week's Guests BBC Press Office
- TV Review: Natural Born Sellers, STV - The British Transport Films, BBC4 The Scotsman, 24 October 2008
- "Kevin Maguire is a regular cover presenter on LBC 97.3". London: LBC 97.3. 1 May 2010. Retrieved 14 March 2012.
- . London. 18 March 2012 https://twitter.com/#!/Kevin_Maguire/status/181368183293353984. Retrieved 18 March 2012. Missing or empty
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|