March 10, 1989 |
Boucherville, QC, CAN
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||207 lb (94 kg; 14 st 11 lb)|
|NHL team (P)
|Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto Marlies (AHL)
|NHL Draft||41st overall, 2007
Marshall was drafted in the second round, 41st overall, of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft by the Philadelphia Flyers. He began his professional career in 2009 with Philadelphia's AHL affiliate, the Adirondack Phantoms, and spent most of the next three seasons with the Phantoms. He made his NHL debut on November 21, 2011 against the Carolina Hurricanes and played a total of ten games with the Flyers before being sent back down to the Phantoms. On February 2, 2012, Marshall was traded to the Washington Capitals for Matt Ford.
Awards and honours
- QMJHL Second All-Star Team (2007–08)
- "Capitals Acquire Kevin Marshall from Philadelphia and Mike Carman from Colorado". Washington Capitals. 2012-02-02. Retrieved 2012-02-03.
- "Leafs Acquire Marshall From Capitals". Toronto Maple Leafs. March 14, 2013. Retrieved March 14, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kevin Marshall.|
- Kevin Marshall's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Kevin Marshall at Hockey-Reference.com
- Kevin Marshall's player profile at NHL.com
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey defenceman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|