|Born||18 March 1949|
|Children||Four, born between c.1981 and c.2004|
Milne had a valve replacement as part of heart surgery in October 2004, and was diagnosed with a brain tumour in mid-2009, which required surgery the following year.
He is a former student of St Bede's College, Christchurch.
Milne announced his retirement mid-2010 and his last show (the 2010 Fair Go Ad Awards) screened live on 20 October 2010.
He has also worked on the following programmes:
"It's no coincidence that this has happened at the time of the 30th anniversary of Fair Go. The honour is not only for the time I spent on Fair Go, but it's also for all the people who've been part of the show over the years. It's a remarkable show that's lasted a fantastically long time, and it's astonishing how many have worked on it." - Kevin Milne 
- Meng-Yee, Carolyne (5 July 2009). "Fair Go host battles brain tumour". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 5 July 2009.
- Trevett, Claire (15 October 2005). "Avalon alumni toast 30th". New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 24 March 2009.
- Rowan, Juliet (4 June 2007). "Queen's birthday honours: 24 years of righting wrongs". New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 24 March 2009.
- "Champion of the underdog bids farewell". Television New Zealand. 20 October 2010.
- "Intrepid Journeys - Kevin Milne". Television New Zealand. Retrieved 15 August 2009.
- "Milne among honoured Kiwis". One News. 4 June 2007. Retrieved 12 October 2011.
- "Kevin Milne". Television New Zealand. 22 January 2004. Retrieved 12 October 2011.
|This New Zealand biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|