Kevin D. Saunders is an American video game designer and producer, best known for his roles in developing Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer and Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir, and the upcoming Torment: Tides of Numenera. He previously worked for Obsidian.
Saunders graduated with a Masters of Engineering from Cornell University. As of 2005, he was a senior designer at Obsidian Entertainment. He was the lead designer on Shattered Galaxy, which won multiple awards at the 2001 Independent Games Festival. His credits also include lead designer on Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords.
- ^ Gillen, Kieron (19 June 2008). "Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir Interview". Rock Paper Shotgun. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- ^ Game Banshee (27 March 2013). "Torment: Tides of Numenera Interview". Game Banshee. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- ^ Kuchera, Ben (17 March 2013). "The men who believed in, and risked their careers for, a new Torment". Penny Arcade. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- ^ Peel, Jeremy (4 March 2013). "InXile to fund Torment sequel via Kickstarter; Chris Avellone sends stickynotes of endorsement". PCGamesN. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- ^ Saunders, Kevin (April 2005). "Jedi Mind Tricks: Choice and consequence in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II", Game Developer 12 (4): 30–36.
- ^ Carless, Simon (April 2005). "Money hats: Fett's Vette", Game Developer 12 (4): 2.