From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Native name||주식회사 키이스트|
|Traded as||KRX: 054780|
|Founded||October 8, 1996
(as Tuneboom Korea Co., Ltd. (한국툰붐 주식회사))
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
|Key people||Bae Yong-joon (chairman)
Shin Pil-soon (CEO)
Bae Sung-woong (president)
|Owners||Bae Yong-joon (34.6%)|
Music K Entertainment
Digital Adventure Inc.
- October 8, 1996 - Tuneboom Korea Co., Ltd. (한국툰붐 주식회사) was established.
- November 2003 - Tuneboom Korea was listed at KOSDAQ.
- June 2004 - Tuneboom Korea changes corporate name to Auto Wintech Inc. (오토윈테크 주식회사).
- March 2006 - Auto Wintech changes again to its current name, KeyEast Co., Ltd. (주식회사 키이스트).
- July 2006 - KeyEast acquires BOF Corp. (주식회사 비오에프) and made it a subsidiary.
- February 2008 - KeyEast advances to Japan, forming BOF Entertainment.
- June 2008 - KeyEast organized a premium event for The Legend at the Osaka Dome.
- August 2008 - KeyEast opens the Japanese entertainment portal BOFI.
- January 2009 - KeyEast and JYP Entertainment established a joint venture, Holyim.
- May 2009 - KeyEast acquires Japanese company Digital Adventure Inc. (株式会社デジタルアドベンチャー?) (TYO: 4772) and made it an affiliated company.
- January 2010 - KeyEast and BOF Corp. merge into one company, with KeyEast as the surviving entity.
- December 2010 - KeyEast enters the television production industry through the Korean drama Dream High.
- July 2012 - KeyEast advances to China.
- Bae Noo-ri
- Bae Yong-joon (founder)
- Cheon Min-hee
- Han Bo-reum
- Han Jong-young
- Han Gang-il
- Han Ye-seul (2014-present)
- Hong Soo-hyun (2007-present)
- Im Soo-jung (2011-present)
- Ji So-yeon
- Jo An (2013-present)
- Ju Ji-hoon (2011-present)
- Jung Ryeo-won (2012-present)
- Kim Hee-chan
- Kim Hye-in
- Kim Hyun-joong (2010-present)
- Kim Jung-wook
- Kim Soo-hyun (2010-present)
- Kim Soo-yeon
- Kwon Si-hyun
- Lee Da-in
- Lee Jae-won
- Lee Ji-hoon (2014-present)
- Lee Se-na
- Lee Hyun-woo (2011-present)
- Park Eun-bin (2010-present)
- Park Seo-joon (2011-present)
- Park Soo-jin (2014-present)
- Park Sun-a
- Ryu Sang-wook
- Seo Dong-gun
- So Yi-hyun (2010-present)
- Wang Ji-hye (2010-present)
- Won Hye-jung
- Hong Jin-young (2012-present)
- The Ark
- Jeon Min-joo (2014-present)
- Kim Euna (2014-present)
- "054780: KOSDAQ Stock Quote - KEYEAST Co. Ltd.". Bloomberg.
- Hong, Lucia (14 April 2010). "KEYEAST, JYP, CJ Media team up for drama "Dream High"". 10Asia.
- Sunwoo, Carla (31 July 2012). "Keyeast Entertainment heads to China". HanCinema.
- Kwon Ri Sae Leaves Key East Entertainment and Joins Another Agency
- Key East Entertainment and JYP Reach An Agreement, Joint Company Terminated