Keystone Bank Limited
|Jacobs Moyo Ajekigbe
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
|Products||Loans, Credit Cards, Savings, Investments, Mortgages|
|Total assets||US$1.916 billion (NGN:307.5 billion)|
Keystone Bank Limited, commonly referred to as Keystone Bank, is a commercial bank in Nigeria. The bank is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
Keystone Bank offers banking services to large corporations, public institutions, small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) and individuals. The bank is a large financial services provider in Nigeria. As of December 2012[update], the bank's total assets were valued at US$1.916 billion (NGN:307.5 billion), with shareholders' equity valued at about US$213.3 million (NGN:34.23 billion).
On Friday 5 August 2011, Keystone Bank Limited was issued a commercial banking license by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). On the same day, CBN revoked the banking license of Bank PHB. Keystone Bank assumed the assets and some liabilities of the now defunct Bank PHB.
The bank is 100% owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON), an arm of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Keystone Bank Group
The bank together with its onshore and offshore subsidiaries, constitute the Keystone Bank Group. The bank's subsidiaries include the following:
- Global Bank Liberia - Monrovia, Liberia
- Orient Bank - Kampala, Uganda
- Keystone Healthcare - Lagos, Nigeria
- Keystone Insurance - Lagos, Nigeria
- Keystone Bank (Gambia) Limited - Banjul, Gambia
The Chairman of the Board of Directors of Keystone Bank Limited is Jacobs Moyo Ajekigbe. The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the bank is Philip Ikeazor. There are five other members of the board of directors at the bank.
- Homepage of Keystone Bank Limited
- Website of Central Bank of Nigeria
- Federal Government Appoints Leaders of Nationalised Banks
- Interview With Oti Ikomi, Managing Director Keystone Bank In 2012
- Ikeazor appointed Keystone Bank MD/CEO
- Ikeazor resumes as Keystone Bank CEO
- The Board of Directors of Keystone Bank
- December 2012 Financial Statement
- List of Licensed Commercial Banks
- Audited December 2012 Financial Statement
- Keystone Bank Issued Commercial Banking License On Friday 5 August 2011
- Subsidiaries of Keystone Bank
- Bank PHB (Gambia) Is 100% Subsidiary of Keystone Bank Limited
- Bank PHB Now Keystone Bank
- Keystone Bank With Over 200 Branches In January 2012
- Ikeazor Resumes As Keystone Bank CEO
- Members of The Board of Directors