In Oracle WebLogic Server, a file with extension jks serves as keystore.
The Java Development Kit maintains a CA keystore in folder jre/lib/security/cacerts. JDKs provide a tool named keytool to manipulate the keystore. keytool has no functionality to extract the private key out of the keystore, but this is possible with third-party tools like jksExportKey, CERTivity, Portecle and KeyStore Explorer.
- keytool - Key and Certificate Management Tool
- jksExportKey - A free tool for exporting private keys out of the keystore as standalone files
- CERTivity - A multi-platform visual tool for managing keystores
- Portecle - Portecle is an open-source GUI application for creating, managing and examining keystores.
- KeyStore Explorer - An open source GUI replacement for the Java command-line utilities keytool, jarsigner and jadtool.
|This computer security article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|