From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up keyword in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Keyword may refer to:
- Keyword (linguistics), word which occurs in a text more often than we would expect to occur by chance alone
- Keyword (computer programming), word or identifier that has a particular meaning to the programming language
- keyword (cryptography), word used as the key to determine the letter matchings of the cipher alphabet to the plain alphabet
- Index term, a term used as a keyword to retrieve documents in an information system such as a catalog or a search engine
- Keywords, words that academics use to reveal the internal structure of an author's reasoning
- Keywords: A Vocabulary of Culture and Society, 1976 non-fiction book by Raymond Williams
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keyword.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.