||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (August 2010)|
|— city —|
|Elevation||485 m (1,591 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Khachrod is located at  It has an average elevation of 485 metres (1591 feet)..
As of 2013[update] India census, KHACHROD town is situated at Center of Bombay-Delhi (WR) Railway rout, 14 km near Nagda Jn.(Grasim Ind.) and 30 km near Ratlam city, had a population of 65,000. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. KHACHROD has an average literacy rate of 64%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 74%, and female literacy is 54%. In Khachrod, 16% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Khachrod is famous for 'Revdi' a sweet (mithai) which is all over famous in central and western region in India.
1. Moti Kasturi English High School
2. Govt. Boys Higher Secondary School
3. Govt. Girls Higher Secondary School
4. Saraswati Shishu Mandir
5. Vanasthali Vidhya Viharhr
8. sobhagya vidya niketan
9.'Saraswati Shishu vihar
10. vision computer Academy
11.shri raj rajendra vidhya mandir
Religious places 
1. Nilkantheshwar Mahadev mandir
2. Shri Ram Mandir
3. Shri Chamunda Mata Mandir
4. Khedapati Hanuman Mandir
5. Jaama masjid
6. Fateh Masjid
8. jain dada wadi and shankheshwar parshvnath temple
1.Sunil kumar and sons (jewellery and cloth merchant )
Famous Person 
1. Mohan Panchal S/o Ratanlal Govindji Panchal ( Owner of Vishvakala Engineering Works, Khachrod) 2. Manohar Mali s/o Mr. Balaram Mali [CA-Final Student completing article ship from Mumbai] 3.Neeraj S/O Bhavishya Kumar Dubey (Editor In Dainik Bhaskar)Khachroud +91 8226083360 4. Mohammad Salim Mansoori (Iqra Computer Center), Bohara Bazar, Khachrod, +91 9981078797
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Khachrod
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.