From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khadem (Arabic: خادم) is a given name and surname; it may refer to:
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
- Abdelaziz Belkhadem (born 1945), Algerian politician
- Ali Khademhosseini (born 1975), Iranian-Canadian bioengineer
- Amir Reza Khadem (born 1970), Iranian wrestler
- Dhikru'llah Khadem (1904–1986), Iranian Hand of the Cause
- Mohammad Khadem (born 1935), Iranian wrestler
- Rasoul Khadem (born 1972), Iranian wrestler
- Samir El-Khadem (born 1942), Lebanese former Commander of the Lebanese Naval Forces
|This page or section lists people with the surname Khadem. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Khademabad, village in Razaviyeh District, Mashhad County, Iran
- Khadem Anlu, village in Chapeshlu District, Dargaz County, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.