From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Culture of Eastern Arabia, associated with Eastern Arabia's Arab states of the Persian Gulf, mainly Bahrain and Kuwait
- Gulf Arabic, a dialect of the Arabic language spoken in Eastern Arabia's coast of the Persian Gulf
- Khaliji (music), a type of music from Eastern Arabia (the Arab states of the Persian Gulf)
- Kaligi people, an ethnic group in South Sudan
- Kaligi language
- Khaliji, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.