From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Anything associated with the Arab states of the Persian Gulf, mainly from Kuwait, Bahrain, and United Arab Emirates.
- Gulf Arabic, a dialect of the Arabic language spoken around the shores of the Persian Gulf
- Khaliji (music), a type of music from the Arab states in the Persian Gulf
- Khaleeji (currency), a proposed name for the proposed unified currency of the member states of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf
- Khaliji, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.