From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Khamti)
Hkamti or Khamti may refer to:
- Khamti people, a sub-group of the Shan people
- Khamti language, a Tai language of Burma and India
- Hkamti District, a district in Sagaing Division of Burma
- Hkamti Township, a township in Hkamti District
- Singkaling Hkamti, one of the outlying Shan states
- Hkamti Long, one of the outlying Shan states
- Hkamti, Kachin, a town in the Kachin State of Burma
- Putao (Hkamti Long), a town in the Kachin State of Burma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hkamti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.