From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khangai (Mongolian: Хангай) can specify:
- Khangai Mountains, a mountain range in Mongolia
named after the Mountains:
- two aimags (provinces) of Mongolia:
- several sums (districts) in different aimags:
- Hanggai (village), a village in Inner Mongolia
- Hanggai (band), a folk group from Beijing who specialising in a blend of Mongolian folk music
- Hanggai, Zhejiang (杭垓镇), town in Anji County, Zhejiang, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.