From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation AMSL||75 ft / 23 m|
Khanty-Mansiysk Airport (IATA: HMA, ICAO: USHH), also listed as Khantymansiysk Airport, is an airport in Khanty–Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Russia located 5 km northeast of Khanty-Mansiysk. It services medium-size airliners.
Airlines and destinations
|Pobeda||Seasonal: Anapa (begins 28 May 2015)|
|Katekavia||Beloyarsky, Berezovo, Igrim, Surgut, Tyumen|
|Royal Flight Airlines||Seasonal charter: Antalya|
|Somon Air||Seasonal: Khudzhand|
|UTair Aviation||Baku, Beloyarsky, Kondinsk, Moscow-Vnukovo, Nizhnevartovsk, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Saint Petersburg, Sogom, Tyumen, Uray, Yekaterinburg
operated by UTair Express
- Airport information for USHH at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for USHH: Khanty Mansiysk at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- IATA page
- "2010 Annual Report." (Archive) UTair Aviation. 58. Retrieved on 27 February 2012. "Airport, Khanti-Mansiysk, Tyumen region, 628012 Russian Federation". - Russian (Archive): "628012, Российская Федерация, город Ханты-Мансийск, аэропорт"
- Pobeda begin new summer seasonal service to Anapa
- Current weather for USHH: Hanty-Mansijsk at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for USHH: Khanty-Mansiysk at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|