From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kharkov may refer to:
The Ukrainian city
- Kharkiv, a Ukrainian city also known by its Russian transliteration, Kharkov
- Battle of Kharkov, any one of the following battles:
- Air Kharkov, a Ukrainian airline
- Kharkov Governorate, a governorate of the Russian Empire
- Vecherniy Kharkov, a regional Russian language newspaper in Kharkiv
- Kharkov Mathematical Society, a defunct association of professional mathematicians
- Kharkov, Armenia, a town in Armenia
- Kharkiv (disambiguation), uses of Kharkiv which in some cases may be substituted for Kharkov
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.