The Kharotha Khel is a Pathan tribe of Pakistan. The tribe is a subtribe of Niazi Tribe. The tribesmen live in Deli Namdar, Tehsil Kalurkot, Bhakkar District, in the Punjab. The tribe is further a subtribe of the Sumeensl, with land holdings in Bhakkar District. They settled here after the Third Battle of Panipat (1761). They fought against the Sikhs at the 1821 siege of Mankera, with the Sadozai Nawab, of the area of Dera Ismail Khan.
- Abdul Sattar Khan Niazi: A veteran Muslim Leaguer
- Faizullah Khan Niazi: Financial Advisor - Pakistan Army
- Azizullah Khan Niazi:
- Saadullah Khan Niazi: Tehsil Officer Finance Darya Khan, Bhakkar
- Niazullah Khan Niazi: Advocate Supreme Court of Pakistan & Ex-President Islamabad Bar Council
- Hafeezullah Khan Niazi:
- Najeebullah Khan Niazi: Pakistan Audit & Accounts Service
Abul Sattar Khan Kharota Late ;Ex Chairman UC Ghulaman was chief of Kharota family.After his death his four sons i.e. Faizullah Khan, Azizullah Khan, Niazullah Khan, Hafeezullah Khan are residing in Islamabad,while Saadullah Khan is residing in his home district Bhakkar.