Khategaon (Hindi: खातेगांव) is a town and a nagar palika in Dewas district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Khategaon is a major agricultural production area in Madhya Pradesh. Earlier, Khategaon was called Harigarh.
As of 2001census, Khategaon had a population of 21,018. Males constitute 52.5% of the population and females 47.5%. Khategaon have the biggest Garden in district Dewas
Notable Personalities from Khategaon
- Arpit Agarwal worked at Morgan Stanley, New York.
- Pallav Mahajan studied at "Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology(MANIT) Bhopal M.P.".
- vimlesh yadav who works in cognizant kolkata, India.
- A group named PARV made up by Pankaj, Anand, Rahul, Vimlesh is always a matter of discution among the town people.
- A college named SANT SINGAJI INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & MANAGEMENT is like an education tree in the area which pumpup the educational oxygen in the youth.
- Mr. Pranjal Dubey, founder of singaji educational society is doing great work to compel the youth towards to the Education.
many more talk we can about this great place but in my opinion just come onces and feel the reality of this beautiful town.
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)