|Khatumo State of Somalia
|Time zone||East Africa Time (UTC+3)|
Khatumo State (Somali: Khaatumo), (Arabic: ولاية خاتمة) officially the Khatumo State of Somalia or Khaatumo State of Somalia (Somali: Maamul Goboleedka Khaatumo ee Soomaaliya), is a region in northern Somalia. Centered on the Sool, Sanaag and Cayn or SSC provinces, its leaders declared the territory an autonomous state in 2012.
Local control of the Sool, Sanaag and Cayn (SSC) regions has been disputed between the autonomous Puntland region in northeastern Somalia; Somaliland, a self-declared republic that is internationally recognized as an autonomous region of Somalia; and local unionist authorities.
In 2012, the Khatumo State administration was finalized after a series of conferences beginning in 2007 between prominent political figures, traditional leaders and local residents.
The Khatumo State governmental authority is structured somewhat differently from Somalia's other autonomous administrations. It has three presidents, four councils and various ministerial positions.
- Ahmed Elmi Osman (Karaash) - former Puntland Minister for Aviation
- Mohamed Yusuf Jama (Indhosheel)
- Abdinuur Elmi Qaaji (Biindhe) - former Puntland Minister of Sports
- Supreme Council of Traditional Leaders
- Executive Council (G10 or Group 10)
- Presidential Council (with three presidents and ministers)
- Parliament Council
- Hussien Saleebaan Haji Ahmed, Minister for International Relations and Diaspora
- Mohamed Ducaale Abdi, Minister for Security
- Osman Ahmed Jeex, Minister for Finance
- Abdikariim Farah Dhaaye, Minister for Development and Natural Resources
- Mohamoud Diiriye Abdi Joof, Minister for Social Services
- Yasiin Ahmed Sulub, Minister for Interior Affairs
- Hasan Ali Jama, First Deputy Minister for International Relations
- Farduus Mohamed Mire, Second Deputy Minister for International Relations
- Jama Hassan Khaliif, Deputy Minister for Security
- Ibraahim Mohamoud Guure, Deputy Minister for Development and Natural Resources
- Abdi Farah Mahad, Second Deputy Minister for Development and Natural Resources
- Hassan Muse Awl, First Deputy Minister for Interior Affairs
- Abshir Abdi Shiekh, Second Deputy Minister for Interior Affairs
- Abdifatah Osman Dhala, First Deputy Minister for Social Affairs
- Asia Hassan Jama, First Deputy Minister for Social Affairs
- Ibrahim Jama Garab-Yare, First Deputy Minister for Finance
- Ali isman gedle , Second Deputy Minister for Finance
- Mukhatar Ibraahim Habashi, Chief of Cabinet
- Omar Jama Saleebaan, Spokesman for Khatumo State
See also 
- http://khaatumo.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ogolaansho-gu.jpg (see the seal (label "Khatumo") and head of document (label "Khaatumo")
- What is Khatumo State?
- Somaliland’s Quest for International Recognition and the HBM-SSC Factor